My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

goggles

Mm, my college is incredibly simple. Thus, I shall show you my class!


Class : 0901PS1
Classroom : eVI

Uhh, PS1 = Pure Science 1. :D

Front view of my class:

This is my class! I sit there. The one with the orange plastic bag.

Back view!
The small white shelf thingy on the left corner is where the lecturers connect their laptops and use the overhead projector to give PPoint presentations? ;D

And this is how ugly I still look. Always ugly. And always will. (:
*proud*

Kok Hin and Yong Jiun!

Kok Hin's a new friend I made during orientation. :D And Yong Jiun.. Yeah. From WMS. Kok Hin's from Chung Hwa Independant. And I took this picture when we took our lab coats and goggles from the prep room. :3

Lunch! :D

Since Taylors College Sri Hartamas doesn't have a canteen, we have to go to the neighbouring shopping complex for our lunch. Andddd, we've (we being, Kok Hin and friends and I) found this awesome coffee shop with this really really nice boss lady. xD RM0.50 off everything! (Except the old uncle selling chicken rice and what not. T.T)


Therefore! I shall go off now and try to finish my work. Be contempt with the pictures! Or else!

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)