My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, January 19, 2009

bai!

Vote for Kumar for President!

Man with the big meant for big changes!

Random Arty fact! #10
I think most people should know this by now haha.
I.
Wear.
Spectacles!
Zomg! XD Frameless ones. I don't know how I look in them. Only camwhored once with them haha. :D


Today was such a sad day. Another student leaving the class. *sighs* And and! He's one of the few people that I met during the orientation day. Well, he's just changing class, so yeah. I guess it'd be fine, I'll still be able to go lunch with him or something. :D

And so we had this mini camwhore session. Seriously mini. x)

Me and Kok Hin! D: /cry

PS1 guys. Zomg. It's getting lesser and lesser each week. xD

I guess that's all la for today. I didn't do much today. Classes, lunch and classes again. Nyeh, double Physics was fun. LOL. Kee Aik and I were the first to finish our experiment! High five! XDD

LAN was boring as usual. But yeah. :D Camwhored a bit. Kee Aik pun camwhored a bit. But I don't feel like putting the pic up. x)

Rawrness. My dimples look huge. XD

Uhh. The post KLPac Open Day syndrome is seriously taking its toll on me. :D (Yeah, I totally made that up. Hooray me! XDD) The tiredness! and the back-sorenesses! :D Totally worth it. x)

Anyways, nah tidoh. So.. Have fun, dear bloggie! I hope you won't be too bored without me! :D :D

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)