My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, January 30, 2009

out

Boo. :D
Random Arty fact! #16
Soft toys are LURVEE! The soft toy on my blog's banner is Brownie! I got it for my 14th barfday, I think. :D Mehh, it's so soft! I like it so much it sleeps with me sometimes. x) Shh. No one needs to know that.

Homgg. I'm in a bit of distress right now. I haven't done my assignment that was given by the Editorial Board. I'm supposed to design a page template for the magazine and it's dued next Tuesday. My computer's dead. I can't bloody log in at all. That means no photoshop. Therefore I can't use it to design a page. Mm. Crap. I'm asking Jie Cong now. :D

Lawl. I'm gonna use Jie Cong's sister's. XD Woot! :D

Anyways, I've been feeling better now. Thanks to all the TV and the 4 hours chat session with Yi Wenn last night. LOL. Homg, she's crazee. xD Chatted on MSN first then she added a Facebook picture into the chat. I think Shari received like, 50+ notifications on that picture alone. XD

Homg, I wanna go visit people! I need to get out of the house! =( This is seriously killing me. I need to talk to somebody. It was so proven when Jojo called me yesterday. I was stuttering! o_o And she's like, my camwhore buddy! I needa go outtt. A movie or anything will do!

Well, I'm going out later for my cousin's birthday. I'm not sure where, but at least I get good food. x) Homg, I'm so greedy. xDD

- - Edit - -


I went to Sushi Tei at Tropicana Mall! Zomg. So niceee. And 30% cheaper than Sushi King. In your face, Sushi King! :D

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)