My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

red

Random Arty fact! #11
I likey handphone straps. Like, you know, those things dangling at the side of phones of other people who have things dangling on their phones? Yeap! I ♥ those things. Absolutely awesomely cute. x)
I'm is teh blogging from teh college comp lab. Is teh awesome. x)

Ah, all Taylorians! Please wear red on Friday to welcome ourselves into a full 10 days of Chinese Neu Yah holiday! :D

Uhh, my computer at home is seriously giving me troubles. I was post-processing my photos last night then my computer hung. (Hung as in hanged hang. :D) Then, the deathly blue screen of death came on! Actually, it's been going on for a while now. And the problems stated on the blue screen of death varies from situations.

So yeah, I'll try to write down whatever it's written there and hopefully someone would be able to help me. =)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)