My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, January 08, 2009

life

*edit*

Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (KLPac) Open Day on the 18th of January (Sunday) @ 10am - 5pm!

Do come! x) Why? WHY SHOULD YOU COME? Here's 5 reasons why you should come!

1) It's a chance to get to know KLPac, you KLPac virginers! :)
2) There'll be a bazaar of about 60 shops selling things! xD
3) Lotsa workshops, performances and previews of upcoming plays!
4) The first ever KLPac Idol! :D (which I'm not auditioning for. xD)
5) I'll be there! :D Awesomeeee. :3

So please come and support the Malaysian art scene! :D Bring your girlfriend, boyfriend, male friend, female friend, Malay friend, Chinese friend, Indian friend, husband friend, wife friend, piano friend, violin friend, coffee friend, tea friend, calculator friend, stapler friend, clock friend, computer friend, CS friend, Dota friend, pimple friend, camwhore friend, piggy bank friend, artificial plant friend and anybody else you can think of! :)

*/edit* xD

[ No pictah todae. Sorree. :( ]

Random Arty fact! #1
I don't own a pair of jeans. xD


College today started on a very strange and enlightening note. Not to mention funny, witty and absolutely hilarious. xD My class, 0901PS1, had LAN-1003, which is also known as Malaysian Studies, as the first period today. But, our Malaysian Studies class won't start until next week. Therefore, classes PS1, 2 and 3, not including Xbox, (joke courtesy of Mr Ang Wen How) had to go to the Beta Theatre for a First Impression talk. Conducted by fabulously and eccentrically weird Mr Ang. x)

He's funny. And lame. That and he's an okay-ish speaker. Really gets the attention of the students without even have to try hard. Haha. He spoke on the three types of First Impression techniques, I think.

First, there's the Eye Contact. When talking to someone, you have to look at their eyes. There're two ways of doing so. 1) You look at their forehead. 2) You look at their nose bridge. (Which I do everytime I speak to someone. x) ) And looking anywhere below the nose is strictly not advisable haha.

Then there's the Smiles/ Greeting. Which.. I can't really remember what he said about this. But he did say something about smiling at the right time, at the right things. x)

Lastly, there're the Handshakes. There're 9 types of handshakes in this world, 7 of which are used in Malaysia. And he only showed us 5 of them:

1) Dominating handshake.
2) Submissive handshake.
3) Equality handshake.
4) Celebrity handshake.
5) Flirtatious handshake.

I've gotta admit, the flirtatious handshake is seriously ticklish. xD And the demostrations he did with the students. Smooches, winks and lotsa handshakes. :D

Then after all that, classes just resumed as usual. Normal stuffs. I'm getting bored of this. It's the same day after day. But just more tiring the next day. I actually broke my own record by not crashing on my bed like I did yesterday and the day before. Note to self: Sleep earlier!

Our Further Maths teacher, Ms Tang, didn't come today. Uhh, I was looking forward to her class. Darn it all!

That and a new student joined our class yesterday, and an international student joined our class today. :D Sadly, another two students are leaving our class and joining PS2. =(

Sigh. Life's ebillll. x) Two talkative people gone in one go. Oh well. :]

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)