My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, January 16, 2009

coma



Random Arty fact! #7
I have this attraction for cute things. I bet all of you know this. :D Anything that catches my attention with its cuteness seriously deserves an award for being so freaking cute. XDD And cute people really shouldn't exist. They make me so jealous! Ugghh!


I ish like my college. I mean, good friends, awesome lunches, and adorable teachers. xD What's there not to like? Heck, even the people here are nice. :D

And aku just super the tired. Gonna go shleep. Nite. :D

If you're wondering how tired I am, I'm actually typing this with my head tilted at a 90 degree angle. It's awesome. People should try it once in a while. Don't have to use any energy to lift your head upright. Sometimes I wonder just why do we even have necks. xD

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)