My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, January 09, 2009

twist

Oh, did you know that I had a picture for every single post? It was one of my 2008 resolutions, I think. I'm glad to say that I accomplished something at least. :)

Random Arty fact! #2
I like using weird emoticons. Like, O 3 O
O = eyes
3 = pursed lips.


Gah. Today was such an emo day. Totally. I just had 4 classes. And that was it. Came, and left. Didn't even talk much at all. =(

It makes me feel like I'm a very lonely person. Like someone not meant to have friends, but really needs all the attention. Guhh. /slaps.

Oh, one funny thing did happen yesterday. I left the class with Kee Aik yesterday to refill our bottles with hot water. I had a plastic bottle. A quite thick one at that. And I had no idea the water from the water cooler would be boiling hot. My bottle shrunk and started to twist the moment the water filled my bottle. It was cool saddening. I saw my bottle being twisted. x)

That and I'm really depressed today. :)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)