My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

camwhoreee

Camwhoring on a boring Saturday. :D


Random Arty fact! #13
Two people mistook me for girl. (LOL I KNOW, RIGHT? XD) Well, they saw my bookmark and thought it was a girl. Yeah, I had my picture as my bookmark. XD
Chong Hor thinks I look like a girl when I lift up my fringe and cover my hair with my hands, which I do very often during class. And my brother thinks so too. O_O


Zomg, I visited my grandfather at the Institut Perubatan Respiratori (IPR). He wanted to go for a surgery to help him with his lungs cause he's been having bad coughs due to 60+ years of smoking. But he had to delay his surgery because he contracted Pneumonia from the hospital. Uhh! So evil! ._.

And and, my mom went shopping before we went to the IPR. Seriously Oh-em-gee! :D She bought so many stuffs it's SCARY. Seriously! XD But then again, it's her money and I don't really have the rights to stop her from buying those stuffs. In fact, my pocket money comes from her. Therefore, I can't complain about her spending habits, RIGHT? In fact, I feel bad cause I told her not to buy that DKNY handbag and her mood turned sour. Sigh. T.T

And darn, I failed my driving exam. Darn!

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)