My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

comb

Mini Cooper! Ugh, so many cute things everyday! :D

Random Arty fact! #6
I'm a very very very very very annoying person. I pry too much into other people's business and thus get hated. D: I guess everyone would know this. Some classify this as 'over-helpful', some just call it 'irritating'. Either way, I still do too much for no reason. =(

Dear blog,

Lunch today was terrible! I took 7 guys from my class and Yoshnee to this Chinese restaurant that I found but haven't tried yet, that was managed by a bunch of not-so-smart workers. I mean, zomg! It took them 45 minutes just to freaking prepare our meal? It wasn't that hard, I suppose. They just don't prioritize customers who come first and what not. Uhh. But it sedapppp. Well, at least they knew English. x)

And we were one minute late for class. Ran back all the way.

Classmates? :D

And thennn, classes ended at 3.30pm and I saw everyone go home. I was alone again. Well, not really. Hamza, Bobo and Yoshnee was in the library, so I just joined them. :D My brother texted me and said that he'll be coming at around 5pm, and there was this Editorial Board meeting at 4.30pm - 5.00pm. So I thought to myself, "Heck, why not go for it?"..

..And so I did.x)

I'm considering joining the Graphics department. Like I said, why not? I've got too much time to spare. x)

I got home around 6.15pm-ish? Yeap. xD Started punching the Chemistry Lab books and binding it with a comb. It sounds weird. Binding it with a comb. A comb! xDD

I finished it while watching 90210! *proud*

:D I'm a bit lazy now, gonna go watch some anime then sleep. G'nite, dear bloggie! x_

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)