My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, January 05, 2009

brown

I finished reading the Twilight series! Zomg!

So today was the first day of college. For me, that is. I didn't take much pictures, except for a few camwhore ones in the car on the way to my college. x) Taylors College @ Sri Hartamas. A new campus. :D

I left the house at about 8am? Yeap. And my father went to pump his tank with..

..gas! Homg. It's scary. And slow. The queue is long, the people pumping really really slowly, and not to mention that you have to pump every single day. I don't see why people wanna pump gas. It's true that you can go longer distances and all, but what for? It slows your car down, and kinda expensive depending on the amount of gas you can pump.

Scratch that. First day of college! I reached at about 8.50am? And went to register. The orientation was quite boring. Introducing campus facilities and the existing student council. Oh, did I mention that my batch is the pioneer batch? Nope, I don't think so! x) It means that we get to form our own clubs! Syok betul. :D

I made kinda lot of new friends. I can't exactly name them all out, though not for privacy's sake, I just can't remember all their names. I was with Kay Hwa from WMS throughout the orientation, and we seperated when we got to the part where we were supposed to meet our mentors. Mentors are like, our class teacher/ homeroom teacher. Which is a good thing, since that's how they were supposed to pass us important things like our timetable and student id.

My. Student. Id. Is. Hideous. Absolutely fugleh. T.T The picture! Sigh. =( Can't blame them since I r fugly anyways. :D

That's pretty much it, I guess. The first day ended at 1.30pm, and I was stuck there to wait for my brother to come at 4pm. My friends left at 2pm. ALL of them. So I ended up reading magazines, Year 12 Mathematics and a lil' bit of Chemistry. All while trying to cancel out the bunch of people talking in the library. Oh well. What to do. Three years as librarian, one and a half years as the Assistant Head. Shushing people seems to be my second nature. But.. Yeah. Not a librarian anymore, can't do shit anything to make them shut up.

The orientation was held in the Alpha Theatre which is very cooly named. The other 3 theatres and named Beta Theatre, Gamma Theatre and Delta Theatredancing, how he came to the campus because of the fact that he missed the stupid bus and had to take the train from KL Sentral to somewhere near the campus AND having to walk all the way to the campus because of the stupid missed bus, and other things, very much alike. Talkative boy. :D

Another friend of mine was sitting beside him, and she couldn't listen to the people speaking in front not because of the talkative boy beside her, but because of another louder person sitting BEHIND her. :D Amazing stuff, really.

That was pretty much my day, I guess. Boring and unproductive. Again. At least I've got my timetable now. :D

- -

My duet partner. That she never turned up for.

My piano teacher had a New Year's party yesterday and I didn't take much pics. But yeah, just wanted everyone to know that I had fun with them.

I also had my second driving lesson yesterday. It was.. Fun. The steering wheel gave me really painful blisters on my hand. And I woke up with a butt ache. I had so much trouble walking today LOL. I don't know how I got the butt ache though. o_o And my biceps hurt from the steering too. x)

- -

I ♥ the colour of my eyes. x)

Did I mention that I have dark brown eyes? xD

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)